iOra Georeplicator Support
- Renske Wester
Europa / Europe
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: 1 year renewable
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET
The on-duty iOra Georeplicator consultant will routinely perform the following tasks:
• Coordinate with the analyst/designer in theatre as required.
• iOra Geo-Replicator monitoring to continually track the status of all iOra replication across all connected replicas and provides the ability to raise potential issues regarding the overall replication system.
• Track replication metrics across all locations and replication projects through the Replication Dashboard.
• Support the integration of replication status and parameters into third-party monitoring interfaces and applications.
• Track the status of the SQL Storage Hub.
• Track the status of the email communication service.
• Maintain the system at the reach back location.
• Provide other 2nd /3rd level system support as deemed necessary.
• Develop system administrators and user guides.
• Perform configuration management of components and documentation.
• Develop test plans.
• Assist the independent test and verification staff during software certification process.
• Provide staff planning to ensure continuity of assigned duties.
• Coordinates activities delivered under this SOW with the reach back lead architect to ensure a common baseline.
• A higher secondary education and completed higher vocational training leading to a formal or professional certification with a three-year function related experience OR a secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with five years of post-related experience.
• 3+ years’ experience with installation, configuration and maintenance of iOra Georeplicator and related products
Generic job-related skills
• Working with source and target Georeplication sites.
• Server to Server replication.
• Server to Laptop replication.
• File based replication.
• Virtual platforms.
• Active directory and group policies.
• Working with and leveraging SharePoint web services.
• SQL Server administration and configuration.
• SQL queries.
• Administrative experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and MOSS.
• Excellent problem solving skills, a positive attitude, flexibility.
• Eagerness and the ability to learn.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with strength in describing technical issues to others less well versed in technology.
• Ability to work directly with the Systems Analyst and Project Manager, understanding business processes and needs.
Specific job-related skills
• AMN Enterprise Portal specific iOra Georeplicator customizations
• FAST ESP knowledge and experience