FAST ESP Support
- Renske Wester
Europa / Europe
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: 1 year renewable
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET
The on-duty FAST ESP consultant will routinely perform the following tasks:
• Coordinate with the analyst/designer in theatre as required.
• FAST search monitoring to continually track the status of all related systems and components.
• Maintain the system at the reach back location.
• Provide other 2nd /3rd level system support as deemed necessary.
• Develop system administrators and user guides.
• Perform configuration management of components and documentation.
• Develop test plans.
• Assist the independent test and verification staff during software certification process.
• Provide staff planning to ensure continuity of assigned duties.
• Coordinates activities delivered under this SOW with the reach back lead architect to ensure a common baseline.
- A higher secondary education and completed higher vocational training leading to a formal or professional certification with a three-year function related experience OR a secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with five years of post-related experience.
FAST ESP specific skills:
- 3+ years’ experience with installation, configuration and maintenance of FAST ESP and SharePoint search (2013 / 2016) and related products.
Generic job-related skills
- FAST ESP knowledge and experience.
- Multi-Level System Architecture.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of FAST ESP and SharePoint Search.
- System Logs.
- FAST ESP migration to SharePoint search.
- Active directory and group policies.
- SQL Server administration and configuration.
- SQL queries.
- Administrative experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and MOSS.
- Excellent problem solving skills, a positive attitude, flexibility.
- Eagerness and the ability to learn.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with strength in describing technical issues to others less well versed in technology.
- Ability to work directly with the Systems Analyst and Project Manager, understanding business processes and needs.
Specific job-related skills
- AMN Enterprise Portal specific FAST ESP customizations