- Renske Wester
Europa / Europe
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: 1 year renewable
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET
The on-duty SharePoint developer consultant will routinely perform the following tasks:
• Establishes and maintains configuration management of source code repositories.
• Executes the work packages provided by the RS DHS SharePoint analyst.
• Designs solutions in accordance with provided RS requirements.
• Develops the required software and documentation in accordance with the NCIA CES quality standards.
• Coordinates with the analyst/designer in theatre as required.
• Develops test plans.
• Assists the independent test and verification staff during software certification process.
• Perform configuration management of source components and documentation.
• Develops system administrators and user guides.
• Provides other 2nd /3rd level system support as deemed necessary.
• Provides staff planning to ensure continuity of assigned duties.
• Coordinates activities delivered under this SOW with the reach back lead architect to ensure a common baseline.
• Maintains the code baseline in the development system at the reach back location.
• A higher secondary education and completed higher vocational training leading to a formal or professional certification with a three-year function related experience OR a secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with five years of post-related experience.
• Minimum of 3 years .NET development experience. Must have experience of developing for the browser and have been working with ASP.NET 2, ASP.NET 3.51, ASP.NET 4.6 for at least 12 months.
• 2+ years with SharePoint and MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, including custom development using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
Generic job-related skills
• Working with and leveraging the MOSS, SP2013, SP2016 object models.
• Working with and leveraging SharePoint web services.
• Creating web parts.
• Creating user controls.
• Implementing events.
• Developing complex asynchronous workflows.
• Deploying solutions and features with best practice.
• Working with enhanced security.
• SQL Server.
• SQL queries
• Administrative experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and MOSS.
• Excellent problem solving skills, a positive attitude, flexibility.
• Eagerness and the ability to learn.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills with strength in describing technical issues to others less well versed in technology.
• Ability to work directly with the Systems Analyst and Project Manager, understanding business processes and needs.
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated experience in designing software applications using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis through testing and deployment.
Specific job-related skills
• AMN Enterprise Portal specific FAST and iOra Georeplicator customizations
• Active Directory management to include Group Policy management, DNS
• Working knowledge of InfoPath development and Active Directory.
• Experience with various development methodologies (Agile, RUP, SCRUM etc.).