LOCATION: Northwood, UK
DURATION: 65 days with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO CTS
• Assists CSU Northwood Head Cyberspace security in coordinating follow up actions on both central and locally organised Vas
• To ensure compliancy with NATOs Cyber Hygiene Indicators
• Conducts vulnerability assessments (VAs); including penetration testing of SNFs within policy guidelines and as directed
• Part of the MAROCM HQ / CSU Northwood Cyberspace security incident management process, she/he Investigates and resolves Cyberspace security related incidents in a systematic approach
• Performs dynamic quantitative and qualitative risk analysis in support of MARCOM HQs agile operational environment
• Analyses security logs of various ICT infrastructure assets (e.g. Windows Servers, etc.)
• Configures locally managed CIS security infrastructure, such as NCIRC Tier 3 assets and software
• Provides, as requested, digital forensic support (including SNFs) to security investigations in line with the local SLA and as directed
• Conducts security inspection and configuration activities of electronic devices introduced to the assigned AOR
• Is the main contributor for setting up a new forensics process for our deployed (afloat - aboard maritime vessels) server/workstation configurations
• Required Cyberspace professional work experience
• Cyberspace security professional with 4+ years of work experience
• Minimum required ICT / Cyberspace security product knowledge related to the ICT work environment at MARCOM HQ / CSU Northwood
• He/she is required to have in depth experience (installation/configuration/usage) with:
- Tennable SecurityCentre 5.5.0 and above
- McAfee EPO 5.0 and above.
- Microsoft PowerShell 2.0 and above.
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SSCM) 2012 R2 and above (software used for deployment of patches)
- Windows Server Active Directory Domains 2003-2016 (group policy configuration, etc.).
- Wireshark 2.0 and above.
- Network, Storage and Memory Forensic tools; such as EnCase, DC3DD, Foremost, Volatility, Autopsy, DFF, Xplico
• Education / Certifications:
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Certification
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Certification
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012 (or above) Certification
- McAfee Product Specialist—ePO
- McAfee Product Specialist—DLPe